ZenCRM has a case management module that allows the creation and management of new cases in order to:
– identify the customer’s request or problem
– record, keeping track of, all the activities put in place to resolve the case
The service staff thus establish a constructive dialogue with the customer to answer questions and solve problems, essentially generating ‘cases’ whenever the conditions arise (information request, complaints, reports, etc.). Each new case is assigned to the company departments directly involved, directing the cases to the operators available and above all equipped with the skills necessary to promptly provide answers and exhaustive information to customers.
ZenShare’s Case Management module allows simple and efficient case management.
For a modern and structured company, choosing an automated case management essentially means taking the opportunity to rationalize and simplify the after-sales business processes, but above all it means being able to meet expectations, to keep promises towards all those ( for example customers, business partners etc.) who have established a relationship with our company and therefore expect something from you.
Not only that, Case Management allows the interception of a critical situation well in advance, even before that it entails the deterioration of the relationship with the customer, enabling us to intervene promptly.
All actions taken in case management are positive actions for our business.
The opening of a new case in ZenCRM can be triggered mainly through three communication channels:
– Telephone: the operator, for example a Customer Service employee, receives a call and opens a new case.
– Email: the ZenCRM system monitors the email inbox and downloads new emails with related attachments.
– Documents and Faxes: paper and fax documents are scanned and deposited on an FTP account, monitored by ZenCRM, which proceeds to upload the files to the mail-room area.
Case management: case detail
Case management: call
Case management: case assignment
Each request received by the system generates a case with a new status. Each new case:
– it is fully editable
– provides the ability to manage and schedule new calls
– can be assigned to another user for the resolution or examination of the case itself. The assignee user will be informed of the assignment by notification email.
Taking charge of the case determines its passage to the pending state.
Once you have completed all the necessary steps to resolve the case, it will go into the closed state.
All the actions taken by the operators with each client to manage a case will be systematically tracked and stored by ZenCRM.