Configure Price Quote
The acronym CPQ stands for Configure Price Quote and is a tool that helps companies automate the configuration process and generate accurate, centralized offers, quotes and quotes.
With a CPQ system, the sales force has everything it needs: prices, products and services in the catalog, to quickly process and easily share quotes and offers. The CPQ offers configuration models for the insertion of products, type of resources used, prices, costs, quantities, discounts, ensuring on the one hand a greater rapidity in the activities of budgeting and on the other hand uniqueness, consistency and sharing of results to the inside the company.
To complete the cycle, ZenShare offers a high quality electronic invoicing service for medium and large companies that need a practical, safe and efficient tool for active and passive invoicing, both between private individuals and to the Public Administration.
Why choosing the CPQ of ZenCRM?
– You will have the opportunity to customize your CPQ according to the sector and production area in which your company operates.
– On each sales opportunity you will be able to create and configure multiple quotes throughout the process of maturing the opportunity, up to the generation of the so-called “main” quote, that is, the one that will determine the conversion of the opportunity into a real contract.
– You can generate a quote, modify it, update it, keeping track of all previous versions.
– You will enjoy a simple and intuitive interface.
– During the compilation you will always have summaries and detailed information available.
– You can freely manage your templates. In all those cases in which a user is managing and generating similar estimates in the basic structure, ZenCRM provides the possibility to save a quote as a basic template and replicate its basic characteristics. The new quotes which will only require the insertion of detailed data, with a significant saving of time.
– You can assign a quote to another ZenCRM user so that it can be viewed, modified or approved internally by the company and then move on to the actual document generation phase