Several innovations introduced on the entire ZenShare Suite on the occasion of the latest release.
– A Service Health page has been introduced, a summary of the history of all interventions on the platform, both impromptu and planned.
– For sending and receiving emails, a new Oauth2 authentication library has been introduced on Microsoft Office 365.
– A new and more appealing look and feel for the ‘log in’ screen to the Suite.
The innovations introduced on the single solutions of the suite follow.
ZenShare Suite means continuous development of an innovative tool to support your business goals.
By INTERZEN CONSULTING
ZenCRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- In the Marketing area, the possibility of exporting target lists has been introduced, including the complete list of fields;
- to track bounced emails, there is a special procedure for checking return emails and setting the corresponding lead/contact in bounced status.
ZenDMS (Document Management System)
- In the workflow area, the document management suite solution has seen an improvement in the automatic choice of approvers starting from metadata; in the ‘Inbox’ area there is a new function for verifying access to the individual email/PEC box directly in the Inbox area.
- The possibility of automatically moving inbound emails and setting their status after reading has been introduced.
Zen E-Orders (Electronic Order Management)
- Orders awaiting management have been highlighted and made immediately accessible from the home page thanks to the introduction of a specific icon.
- The classification procedure of the channel of origin of received electronic orders has been revised.
Zen E-Invoices (Electronic Invoice Management)
- Release 14.5 has developed, in the context of the management of self-invoices, the adaptation to the new legislation regarding the rules for transmitting data of cross-border transactions (so-called “foreign meter”), introduced by the 2021 budget law starting from 1 July 2022
- The adaptation of the metadata retention path was then implemented as per the January 2022 legislation.
Would you like to learn more about all the latest news from the ZenShare Suite? You can visit our website in the section dedicated to the Latest Releases.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ZENSHARE SUITE?