Reduce costs, save time, eliminate problems:
To reduce costs and increase the scalability of our company, we have chosen to move to cloud micro services on Microsoft Azure:an asset that simplifies software development while reducing costs for customers.
Through Pipeline,Microsoft’s partner company for training, we have achieved true innovation and total scalability of services, infrastructure and performance.
The ZenShare Cloud Suite relieves the customer entirely of all the duties of those who manage a server-farm for hosting web-based software platforms. All activities – both ordinary and extraordinary – related to the management of both the software platform and the technological infrastructure on which it works are entirely entrusted to Interzen and the reference Cloud Service Provider, for their respective areas of expertise.
Interzen, as the vendor house that owns the ZenShare Cloud Suite, operates in a coordinated manner in several areas:
- Developing and make periodic updates of the application functions of the ZenShare Cloud Suite available to its customers aimed at eliminating any malfunctions, increasing the level of application security, improving overall usability and introducing new functions and application modules;
- Periodically monitoring ZenShare Suite Cloud security to guarantee the highest possible levels;
- Constantly monitoring the operating conditions of the technological infrastructure of the reference Cloud Service Provider on which the ZenShare Cloud Suite is installed to ensure that the level of service offered to its customers constantly meets the standard set by the contract;
- Coordinating with the Cloud Service Provider to request ordinary/extraordinary support activities in managing the security and service level of the ZenShare Cloud Suite.
The ZenShare Cloud Suite is able to meet the needs of a wide range of business types, from SME to large companies.
In the start-up phase, activation times are very short because the software platform does not require any installation, but simple standardized activities:
- Analysis of customer needs, collected through interviews and exchanges of information with company representatives, subsequently elaborated by Interzen consultants and structured in a document shared with the customer in order to thoroughly dissect the customer’s need;
- Configuration of the ZenShare Cloud Suite so that it can, consistently with the analysis document shared and approved by the customer, fully respond to the management of data, documents and business processes;
- Training for end users of the ZenShare Cloud Suite, through remote/live sessions in which to train individuals in the use of the software platform for the execution of business processes shared with the customer in the preliminary analysis document.
- After its adoption in the company, the ZenShare Cloud Suite offers the customer extreme flexibility where a change in business needs arises:
- As for the number of users operating on the software platform, the activation and configuration times for new users are very low; equally agile is the online training method through remote sessions (web-conference) to allow new users to be operational in a reasonably short time;
- As for the adaptation of the IT resources dedicated to the ZenShare Cloud Suite (modification of the disk space available in the case of Cloud Standard customers, modification of the system resources available in the case of Cloud Premium customers), also in this case the intervention times of Interzen and of entry into operation of the changes requested by the customer are on average short.
- Differentiated management of 3 areas of consent to the processing of personal data (commercial, marketing, profiling)
- Notify DPO/GDPR manager user of consents to the processing of personal data close to expiration
- Accessible web page from the single lead/contact for the autonomous management of one’s consent to the processing of personal data in the 3 commercial, marketing, profiling areas
- Setting of the user with DPO/GDPR manager role,as the only administrator in the ZenShare Cloud Suite of the panel for the settings required by the GDPR.
When the customer has special needs, Interzen is available to open a dedicated project, which can be alternatively traced back to two different types of intervention:
- introducing new features in the ZenShare Cloud Suite, consistent with the pre-existing ones and able to increase the general service level of the platform;
- integrating the ZenShare Cloud Suite with the customer’s IT systems for one/two-way exchange of data and documents, both in real and deferred time.