ZenCRM's Case Management module allows simple and efficient case management.
The process in brief
– telephone: the operator, for example a Customer Service employee, receives a telephone call and opens a new case.
– email: the ZenCRM system monitors the email box and downloads new emails with related attachments.
– documents and faxes: paper documents and faxes are scanned and deposited on an FTP account, monitored by ZenCRM, which uploads the files to the mail-room area.
Each request received by the system generates a case with a new status. Each new case:
– is fully editable
– provides the ability to manage and schedule new calls
– can be assigned to another user for resolution or investigation of the same case. The assignee user will be informed of the successful assignment by email notification.
Taking charge of the case determines its passage to pending status.
Once all the operations necessary for the resolution of the case have been completed, this will pass to the closed state. All the actions put in place by the operators with each customer for the management of a case, will be systematically traced and stored by ZenCRM.