The customer complained of many difficulties in managing data relating to customers and potential customers in a profitable and efficient way. The data on orders, sales and turnover were organized in a chaotic way and did not lend themselves to an analysis that would allow effective monitoring or any strategic activity. Marketing activities and the sales network suffered from bad organization and poor coordination in the management of business processes.
- manage the personal data of customers and potential customers in a structured way, as well as their hierarchical structure;
- have all the data relating to the management of what is ordered, sold and invoiced;
- manage the processes of the marketing department and the sales network;
- monitor the different aspects of the company’s commercial activity
- have a single advanced and integrated tool capable of easily managing (entering, modifying, updating, sharing) customer master data;
- obtain greater efficiency by automating and optimizing business processes in both marketing and sales, favoring simpler, more efficient management of information and wider and more effective sharing of data, more accurate monitoring of data.
The implementation of ZenCRM has also been accompanied by the customization of graphics and dashboards, in particular providing for graphical representations on a six-monthly time basis, as more suited to the world of fashion.
the ZenCRM Customer Relationship Management solution provided the necessary tools to:
- managing all data relating to customers and potential customers in an optimized way, offered an optimal collaboration environment for sharing information (customer and contact details, visit reports, customer needs and interests, estimates and offers, contracts, invoices);
- greater efficiency of both marketing and the sales network;
- analysis tools that are always updated and easy to consult for strategic planning, optimization of results and measurement of performance.
Marketing / Sales / Administration
- improvement in customer relationship management with excellent results in terms of satisfaction and loyalty;
- increase in the levels of efficiency and performance of both the marketing area and the sales department;
- drastic reduction of analysis times and optimization of performance measurement and evaluation operations.