SOLUTIONS: ZenCRM Advanced Edition
Editalia Case History
during the analysis phase of the problems highlighted by the customer, the following were highlighted with particular concern:
- poor coordination and ineffective planning of marketing activities;
- insufficient communication between sales managers;
- poor planning in product promotion;
- too high levels of human error;
- insufficient analysis and scarcity of updated reports on sales results and trends;
- a frequent loss of new sales opportunities;
- the sales force complained about the lack of an overview of all existing opportunities and a great difficulty in effectively following the phases of the sales process on each opportunity;
- a lack of attention to post-sales activities made the management of complaints and returns unsatisfactory, negatively affecting the general image of a company capable of offering the public products of the highest quality.
It was necessary to deal with the shortcomings detected both in the marketing area and in the sales and post-sales area to bring the company efficiency and productivity levels back to appreciable values again.
The customer underlined the urgent interventions aimed at automating the sales cycle, in particular from the stage of maturation of the opportunity, up to the conclusion of the contract and the subsequent management of any complaints.
- pursue integrated marketing management, paying particular attention to planning, optimizing results and measuring performance;
- obtain an optimized management of the sales pipeline and greater control over the productivity of the sales force;
- set up an efficient Customer Care system that would restore reliability and prestige to the company image.
set up an efficient Customer Care system that would restore reliability and prestige to the company image.
Production and Technical Area / Customer Care
Thanks to ZenCRM it was possible to intervene effectively to fill those gaps and remove those obstacles that undermined the efficiency of the marketing area, inhibited the potential of the sales force and paralyzed the Customer Care activities.