SECTOR: Credit and Finance
SOLUTIONS: ZenDMS and Document Workflow
Gardant Case History
the complex and delicate ecosystem represented by the credit market made the risk of error and loss of documents particularly critical and worrying. An excessive amount of paper documentation, the difficulty of managing correspondence correctly, especially that relating to credit recovery, the lack of sharing and adequate digital preservation of the documents themselves, would have generated inefficiencies and anomalies such as to compromise efficiency and therefore the growth possibilities of a leading player in the field of credit management such as Gardant.
it was necessary to use an advanced system for the dematerialisation, management and digital preservation of practices, documents and correspondence in accordance with the law. But above all, a flexible system was needed that could offer wide margins of integration with existing portfolio management systems.
The aim was to achieve a global improvement in company performance through:
- the elimination of paper documentation;
- the optimization of document management;
- the reduction of document archiving and storage costs;
- digital archiving of documents according to law.
L’obiettivo finale era ottenere una soluzione scalabile di gestione documentale che fosse robusta ed estremamente flessibile.
ZenDMS, Document Management solution, has allowed us to proceed with a massive digitization. The flexibility of the solution has allowed a high level of integration with the existing portfolio management system and the possibility of providing ad hoc functions for specific needs. With ZenDMS it was possible to manage:
- the documentation relating to the recovery of credits;
- document approval flows of passive invoices for the vehicles (customers) managed by them;
- the register of complaints and the register of complaints (i.e. of complaints from the Bank of Italy) and consequently the entire flow of opening, assigning, managing and closing the complaints themselves;
- ordinary correspondence; thanks to a particular integration with Postel, ordinary correspondence after the scanning and classification phase is automatically made available within ZenDMS to users and offices for publication, processing and sorting operations;
- the digital conservation phase in accordance with the law about accounts payable and accounts receivable.
General services, administration.
ZenDMS was able to integrate quickly into the complex and articulated credit management tools, it made it possible to extract value from the paper documentation available to the customer, supporting him in the management of outstanding credit; he has also demonstrated great ability to adapt to the different document flows typical of this business sector.
The result of having maximum control over the numerous document flows managed against a considerable volume of documentation involved was thus achieved, thus increasing the levels of effectiveness and efficiency of the company processes.