SECTOR: Protection of artistic and agricultural heritage
SOLUTIONS: ZenDMS Protocol Edition
Fondazione Agraria Case History
- difficulty in registering incoming and outgoing documents with ever-increasing quantities of paper documents;
- high risk of loss of documents;
- decrease in efficiency levels and high levels of stress among operators.
- have a document archiving/dematerialisation system and a document registration system, in accordance with the law, for the registration of incoming, outgoing and internal correspondence;
- quick and intuitive navigation by category and document type.
- simplify the registration and management of documents ensuring security and transparency of operations;
- zeroing of document loss;
- increase in performance levels and lower stress levels through the introduction of more efficient work tools for registration, filing, searching and sharing documents.
The solution capable of ensuring the achievement of the objectives has been identified in ZenDMS Document Registration System.
ZenDMS adoption has resulted in:
- improvement of business performance thanks to efficient document management;
- progressive elimination of paper records and rationalization of document flows;
- more effective and economical management of document flows;
- greater transparency and security and in carrying out administrative activities.