SOLUTIONS: ZenCRM Pro Editon
Ponzio Case History
- the quality and level of communication were compromised by the absence of an adequate system for entering, updating and sharing data;
- the efficiency of the marketing area was seriously compromised by the lack of effective planning, by insufficient or obsolete marketing management systems, by inadequate tracking of marketing activities and their results, by the lack of a single point of data convergence , to refer to for activities with strategic value;
- the inefficiencies of the marketing area also had a negative impact on the sales area and therefore on the general performance of the company.
From the listed problems arose the need to:
- optimize the management and sharing of information that would allow integration with the management system already in use;
- obtain a clear and analytical representation of the data for a classification of customers for strategic purposes;
- automate web marketing operations by favoring the automatic creation of sales opportunities.
- provide a single point of collection for all information on customers, companies, opportunities, marketing activities and sales data;
- automate as many marketing-related tasks as possible;
- improve the overall efficiency of the areas involved.
The implementation of the Customer Relationship Management solution, ZenCRM in its Pro Edition has allowed an integrated and automated management of commercial and marketing activities, finally offering users the possibility to quickly obtain and share information that is always updated and easy to read.
Marketing and Sales
ZenCRM made it possible:
- better communication within the sales force;
- more accurate analysis and more detailed reporting on results and sales trends;
- an optimized management of information relating to customers and new opportunities also thanks to the reclamation of the master data that has been purified of obsolete and unusable data;
- an objective and realistic classification of customers based on their purchasing potential;
- tracking of all sales negotiations;
- a general improvement in corporate efficiency levels.