Register your documents and correspondence easily and automatically.
The Document Registration module is integrated into ZenDMS document management. The registration of documents, incoming, outgoing and internal correspondence of public bodies and private companies becomes a simple operation with ZenDMS. The Document Registration module is compliant with the obligation required to public administrations
to send to archive digitally of the daily register, This is compliant with the regulatory requirements of Presidential Decree 445/2000 (Consolidated text of legislative and regulatory provisions on administrative documentation) and with the technical rules for the management of administrative documents of Public Administrations.
ZenDMS provides the possibility of activating approval document workflows and, at the same time, the possibility of process monitoring.
Once a document has been processed and accepted, it can be included in a specific approval process. The user who starts the ‘approval process’ will simply have to select the type of workflow. The document, routed in this way, will be displayed (directly in the operational home) by the approving user who will have the task of approving, rejecting or suspending the process.
The features of ZenDMS Document Registration System
- Assignment of the unique progressive number
- Print paper and digital barcode label (by affixing a watermark on files in pdf format
- Receipt printing
- Integration with email
- Address book of senders and recipients
- Multi-agency management
- Management of more than one Homogeneous Organizational Area
- Management of more then one Responsible Organizational Unit
- Editing of registrations
- Emergency registration management
- Management of daily and annual registers
- Search features
- Management of user permissions for accessing the registered documents
- Management of the classification holder
- File management
- Automatic archiving of registered documents
- Attachment files management
- Management of manual and automatic forwarding
- Management of the document acknowledgment, rejection and forwarding.
- Personal desk of documents to work on
- Graphic designer for the generation and management of approval workflows
- Management of the approvers groups
- Approval method management (single, majority, unanimity, by selection, etc.)
- Management of the e-mail notifications for status change
- Track-log of the documents in approval
- Approval process monitoring dashboard