Automate your document approval processes.
The Document Registration module is integrated into ZenDMS document management. The registration of documents, incoming, outgoing and internal correspondence of public bodies and private companies becomes a simple operation with ZenDMS. The Document Registration module is compliant with the obligation required to public administrations
to send to archive digitally of the daily register, This is compliant with the regulatory requirements of Presidential Decree 445/2000 (Consolidated text of legislative and regulatory provisions on administrative documentation) and with the technical rules for the management of administrative documents of Public Administrations.
Workflow process management
Each process thus generated passes through a series of states for each of which the user – involved in the workflow – is asked to approve or refuse.
Any ZenDMS user or user group defined as approval, will be able to view and manage only the documents entered by the applicants in that specific approval process.
The section has a context menu through which the user has access to:
- Personal documents: the list of your documents entered for approval
- All documents: the exclusive detail for administrator profiles that lists all documents for approval
- Documents to be approved: the list of documents to be approved for which the role of “approval” is held
- Published Documents: The documents published in the repository after the completion of the process
- Process management: details of approval processes (reading for users, reading/writing for administrators)