Digital Transformation is now a top priority to maintain competitiveness in the market and to keep pace with an ever-changing business environment.
What are the main obstacles for SMEs in the Digital Transformation journey?
- Limited budget.
SMEs may not have sufficient financial resources to invest in new technologies or specialized personnel.
- Insufficient technological knowledge.
The lack of technical skills within the company can hinder the adoption of digital solutions.
- Traditional corporate culture.
A conservative and change-resistant atmosphere can make it difficult to implement new work processes.
- Fear of innovation.
Reluctance to adopt new technologies may be motivated by concerns of jeopardizing the company’s stability.
- Security and privacy concerns.
Mistrust regarding data protection can discourage SMEs from migrating businesses to digital platforms.
- Limited time horizon.
SMBs can be focused on managing routine day-to-day tasks, making planning for true digital transformation difficult.
How to guide SMEs towards a digital future?
- A change of mentality is essential in order to make Digital Transformation perceived and accepted as a strategic lever for long-term growth and competitiveness.
- Adopting a gradual strategy allows these companies to adapt to technological changes in a progressive way.
- Staff training and the expert support can help overcome technical and cultural barriers. The consultants of the Interzen Team are specialized in accompanying even the most reluctant companies towards digitalisation.
A complete suite of solutions for the digitization of business processes, characterized by innovation, security and scalability.