SECTOR: Information Technology
SOLUTIONS: ZenCRM, ZenDMS, ZenProject, ZenHR, ZenOrders.
GoInfoteam Case History
- the speed and extent of the company’s growth in recent years had sent the level of internal coordination into a crisis, resulting in the birth of small isolated worlds;
- the software used to manage the sales process, orders and assistance requests were not integrated with each other, resulting in rather serious inefficiencies attributable to the redundancy of information, errors, and exaggeratedly long management times.
the lack of adequate coordination and effective management of the activities of the entire marketing area meant that the initiative was often left to the individual employee/salesperson.
the management of estimates and sales negotiations was incomplete due to the lack of contact management as well as the total absence of a structured GDPR system. The entire area assigned to estimates was also heavily penalized by the difficult and cumbersome updating of data between the pre-existing CRM and the management software, the generation of sales estimates required very long times due to poor or even absent synchronization of data between budget and management.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AREA
- the client complained about all the typical difficulties due to the lack of a unitary organization of resources, such as for example the fragmentation and the situation of chaos which weighed down in particular on the project management area;
- the management of information concerning projects, orders, activities and Gantt was entrusted to different software with all the consequences of the case in terms of inefficiencies and disorganization;
- the absence of an adequate reporting system of the activities carried out on a project resulted in the lack of any information on the economic marginality of the projects, as well as the absence of a human resource management system, in particular linked to the world of holiday planning and permits, made it impossible to verify the availability of resources, and a unified view of the holidays of each individual corporate resource;
- there was a very high risk of incorrect allocation of resources or over-allocation of the same due to the impossibility of having real and reliable information and data for the definition and assignment of activities and tasks.
- there was a lack of an agile and reliable system for planning work activities, which acted as a premise for the correct monitoring of projects and their progress, represented a serious deficiency.
CUSTOMER CARE AREA
- the management of assistance requests and assistance packages was made problematic by the use of inadequate and insufficient systems;
- there was also the provision of assistance activities for packages sold that are already expired or out of stock, as there is no mechanism for notifying the sales force to manage renewals.
- integrate all company areas in order to allow an efficient and profitable dialogue;
- reduce task switching by reducing the number of software tools as much as possible;
- have a unitary and innovative tool with which to monitor all company information that was not managed by the management system/ERP in order to improve internal operations and maximize the level of service to customers.
Adopt a platform that would allow efficient and centralized management of marketing activities for the entire corporate structure.
There was the dual need to quickly create estimates together with the need for a CRM system where to track all sales opportunities, development contracts and especially assistance package contracts.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AREA
- have a single software tool with which to carry out project planning activities, resource load management, reporting of the activities carried out (Timesheet) and management of employee holidays and leave;
- acquire a single company platform where it is possible to manage projects and reporting activities to be presented to end customers.
CUSTOMER CARE AREA
- it was necessary for the Assistance Office to adopt a system for managing requests from customers, which envisaged the assignment of activities to customer care employees, which would then put them in a position to carry out interventions, close activities and manage intervention reporting;
- it was equally important to have a tool that would allow package assistance contracts to be managed in a structured and organic way.
The primary objective was the adoption of a single platform to manage the entire company business and which could be integrated with the ERP management system already in use.
The aim was to manage the operational activities of the core processes or primary activities of the company with a single platform, reducing all the problems deriving from task switching. In particular, the objective of the management was the automation of the various business processes and the easy availability of updated and centralized information regarding the status of past, ongoing and prospective activities for the following macro business processes:
– After sales
Management and automation of marketing activities
– automate time consuming marketing activities for lead generation and management, communication management through e-mail campaigns;
– have a single area available to manage the product catalog;
– have a reporting system mediated by dashboards on the progress of email campaigns.
The intention was to achieve optimal management through:
– Centralized management of customer and contact data;
– Management of opportunities and related sales pipeline;
– Fast and standard Management of quoting;
– Adoption of a CPQ configurator for quoting activities;
– Management of the formal offer through offer templates;
– Management of orders and related contracts;
– Recursive revenue management.
It was also necessary to promptly monitor commercial performance through:
– the evaluation and measurement of the sales force through reports and charts relating to the activities carried out by the salesmen and the objectives to be achieved.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AREA
Job Orders Management
- optimize times and automate the procedures for opening an order starting directly from an offer/estimate without having to re-enter all the items already indicated in the estimate;
- obtain structured management of orders/projects through standard project management tools such as WBS/Task and GANTT and appropriate resource allocation tools;
- monitor the margins of orders by managing purchases through structured processes.
Manage in a standardized and centralized way the reporting of project activities by project consultants.
CUSTOMER CARE AREA
Tracking of calls received by the assistance service in order to improve customer support and avoid the risk of bad management of assistance requests.
Service contract management
Make information relating to packaged assistance contracts available in a single platform, in order to obtain reports on the number of hours of assistance performed and streamline the reporting and billing process towards customers.
After a detailed analysis of the technological and IT security infrastructure and a mapping of the processes, the project objectives according to the level of priority, previously shared and agreed with the customer, were grouped and divided into 3 Phases.
PHASE 1 OBJECTIVES:
- Creation of an integrated platform for the management of Lead-to-Cash
- Business activity tracking
- Commercial performance monitoring
- Marketing management
PHASE 2 OBJECTIVES:
- Case Management
- Service contract management
PHASE 3 OBJECTIVES:
- Job Orders Management
- Timesheet Management
To achieve the objectives set for all the company areas involved, ZenCRM, the Customer Relationship Management solution, ZenDMS, the Document Management solution, and ZenProject, the Project Management solution, were implemented, together with the ZenHR ADD-on modules for management of holidays, leave and attendance sheet and ZenOrders, the solution for managing requests and purchase orders.
As regards the delivery method, it was deemed that the On premise method was the most suitable, also taking into consideration the multiple needs of the customer also and above all in terms of integration with the ERP management system already in use.
Management Area, Marketing Area, Sales Area, Project Management Area, Human Resources Management Area, Customer Care Area.
The adoption of the solutions of the ZenShare Suite have produced considerable benefits in all interesting business areas with positive repercussions on the global performance of the company.
The adoption of a single platform to manage the entire company business, integrated with the ERP management system, has produced the desired results both in terms of work quality and performance level.
The management and monitoring of commercial activities, together with the automation of marketing activities, have given a new impetus to the entire company area affected by the introduction of ZenCRM.
The structured and efficient management of the projects with the possibility of monitoring the margins of the orders, has allowed at a strategic level to guarantee the management a global vision of all the projects in progress and, at an operational level, has allowed the Project Managers to bring completed the various projects successfully.